Here is a beautiful craft idea for this summer, these Crab crafts are perfect for keeping your child busy this season.
Did you know that crabs can walk in all directions but they mostly walk and run sideways. They are decapods meaning they have 10 legs.
All you need for this incredible craft is a few supplies such as colored construction paper, glue, scissors, and a pair of googly eyes. You can make the eye part with black and white paper if you don’t have googly eyes.
Make sure to share your finished creations with us on our Facebook wall and Instagram page. I’d be happy to see them all. Scroll down to see the step-by-step instructions to make this craft!
- Colored construction paper
- A pair of googly eyes
How to make Crab Craft for Kids:
- Trace and cut paper circles of different sizes. We need one big paper circle and ten small paper circles. Cut out two rectangular shapes for the arm of the crab. Keep the materials ready before starting the craft.
- Take the big paper circle, fold all of the small paper circles in half, and stick three of them on one side and another three of them on the other side of the big paper circle. These are the legs of the Crab.
- Now, glue the eyes in the center part as shown in the picture.
- Glue two of the rectangular cutouts on either side of the eyes of the crab. To make the claw, take two folded small paper circles and stick them together forming the V shape as shown in the picture below, and repeat the same for the other claw. Now, glue the claws to the body of the Crab.
Your crab Craft is done!
You can try this crab craft with colors of your choice. Hope you had fun trying this craft.
Don’t forget to check our other summer Crafts